I’ve shared a number of appetizer recipes here on my site and as many of you know, I like to have a lot of fun with them. This is a compilation of some of my favorite ones to date. Some are a little more elegant than others, some are easy, and some involve a little more effort. All of them are delicious. These are sure to be a hit at your New Year’s Eve party, or any party throughout the year. Enjoy!
- Asian-style Steak and Veggie Rolls
- Salmon and Cucumber Bites with Capers and Dill
- Meatballs with Panko and Feta Cheese (make these appetizer size so they’re finger-food friendly)
- Steamed Dumplings with Dipping Sauce
- Fire Roasted Baba Ganoush
- Chicken Liver Pate’ with Bourbon
- Bloody Mary Shrimp
- Mini Vegetable Spring Rolls with Tahini Dipping Sauce
- Spicy Honey Sesame Wings
- Roasted Red Pepper Dip Spread (perfect for crostini or bruschetta)
- Hot Cherry Peppers Stuffed with Proscuitto and Provolone
I know I said I’d give you ten recipes but my stuffed cherry peppers are legendary with friends and family, so I couldn’t leave them out. Here are the photos of the appetizer recipes above, in order:
Also, if you’re looking for some creative drinks to make, my Fresh Garden Gazpacho Shooters are a perfect idea!
Appetizers can be fun and delicious! Don’t be afraid to mix things up and try something new.
Wishing you all a very happy and blessed New Year!